What comes next? Well in January my first son, second child turned a quarter of a century old. Hard to believe. Then came Valentine's Day, not super eventful but it was a nice day. St. Patricks Day slipped by hardly noticed this year, especially since I was smart enough to wear green, and Kaci couldn't pinch me....hahaha....the old girl is getting wiser in her maturing age.
We do have a few events coming up though. In April Kaci will no longer be a teenager which means that I will only have one teenager left in this family. Should I shout hoooray, or mourn the fact that those fun zanie years of high school, football games, proms, teenage drama, and everything that goes with it will be a part of my past. Just one little teenager will be left to suffer through acne, girl trouble angst, and boy drama...haven't done that one in a while.
Easter will also be in April my favorite holiday....I love Easter for its true celebration, but before that General Conference which always sets the Easter Holiday off in a good direction. Helping us to keep in mind the "Atonement" and "Resurrection" of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Finally in May the end of school, and I mean truly "the end of School" for Kenzlee....hmmmm or should I call it the beginning of school for Kenzlee considering she will be graduating in Early Childhood Education and moving on from being a college senior back to pre-k....there's just something wrong with that scenerio isn't there? Just kidding, we are so proud of our girl our first "college graduate" and sending up big prayers that she'll find employment in her field in the fall.
Kindra has actually changed her major from "Interior Design" to "Architecture". I think it's a good judgement call on her part. Tanner is looking for employment and hopefully that will be changing really soon. Kaci will still be able to enjoy another year or so in High School, and Keller will be moving up a grade in Junior High School he has actually survived his first year of being officially graduated from Elementary School.
So this little catch up should last me for a couple of months....I'm not very good at the blogging thing.
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment