2011-2012
Okay it has been over a year since I have blogged and a lot of really important things have happened. One of them is on July 9, of last year my middle offspring Kenzlee Anne became engaged to a rough and tumble cowboy by the name of Logan Rogers, a little unexpected, but hey if you're going to do it why not do it all in the same year. LOL So Kenzlee graduated from College with her teaching degree in Early Childhood Education and with in a month was hired on as a first grade teacher and within the next month was engaged and within the same year was married on
November 11, 2011 (11/11/11)
On November 17th 2012 our lovebirds were sealed in the Temple for Time and All Eternity We are so grateful to our Heavenly Father for this blessing to our Family. It was such a special experience one I shall never forget. I could feel my mother near and so happy and full of joy for Kenzlee and Logan I know my mother is very proud of them. I wish Logan could have met her.
We now at the end of December of 2012 are expecting our first Grandchild A little girl: Roclyn Grace Rogers
We think she'll be born with boots on. LOL





No comments:
Post a Comment